Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A WARM HUG AND A THANK YOU

Good morning, my sister bloggers!



I picked this bouquet just for you...

(yes, I knocked the ants out of'em.)

...as a sincere thank you
for your sweet thoughts and your encouraging comments.

(Can you smell their beautiful fragrance?)



Although I am new to this blogging world, I have 'met' so many wonderful new friends out there (you!) and we have so many of the same loves, wants, needs, crazy lives, and unique memories to share!  

Imagine that!

I laugh, commiserate, and can oh-so relate to so many of the stories and photos on your own blogs, and I can't wait to grab a chance to sit down and 'visit' you at your humble abode to see what you've been up to and what treasures you've decided to share.

And every time I see one of you has left at comment at Heaven's Walk, 
my heart skips a beat.
(Yay!)
Every time I see one of you has decided to follow this crazy little blog, 
I'm thrilled.
(Yay!)


So, I thank you.  

You are such a blessing to me!

So, I leave you with a {warm hug} and a heartfelt ~thank you~,
my sisters, my bloggers, my friends...

May you be blessed today!

~laurie






5 comments:

  1. As ny 3 yr old SweetCheeks would say- Thanhk Yoah & Yoah Iss Whelmcum! Glad I found you-I am only a few months into blogging myself-never even knew about it before-Imagine that?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana - LOL! It's incredible how many gals there are just like US out there in blog-land, isn't it? :) Just luvin' it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Laurie. Your peonies are beautiful.
    Mine are still closed. Hopefully tomorrow they will open.
    Have a nice evening.
    Debbie@houseatthelake
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Your pictures are beautiful. I LOVE peonies and yours are beautiful.
    Thank You for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog.
    I really appreciate it.
    I will leave you my email so you can email me about those pitchers.
    I just found a few at a french flea market.
    Take Care,
    Maria
    losttrailranch@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers. I have never grown peonies and they are lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Bless you and thank you for visiting! I read each of your comments and treasure them all. So, please make sure your settings will accept emails, or leave your email address so that I can reply! ♥ Laurie